1) All fees are in Canadian dollars and include applicable taxes. Click here to see exchange rates.
(2) Bodwell High School is bonded with the British Columbia Ministry of Education.
(3) To fully register, new students are required to pay all Basic Fees for two semesters.
(4) Bodwell provides a Custodianship Declaration for all students under the school’s boarding or homestay programs.
(5) The Tuition fee covers 10 courses (1104 class-hours - excluding AP Courses) per semester, including 6 hours per day Monday to Friday (excluding statutory holidays and professional development days), and 3 hours each on 14 Saturdays.
(6) The Boarding Program fee covers a complete youth development program based on our Life Skills Development Curriculum, supervision, professional guidance, study hall (4 evenings/week), leadership & service opportunities, shared accommodation (3-4 students/room), daily buffet breakfast and dinner, set lunch, afterschool snack, bedding and linens, and laundry facilities. The Boarding Program is managed by Bodwell Student Services.
(7) All new students start in boarding. Upon successful completion of the Boarding Program, a student may apply to the Homestay Program.
(8) The Curricular Activities & Clubs fee covers field trips, tournaments, and clubs organized by teachers during or beyond class time. Overnight trips and overseas trips are separately charged on participation.
(9) The Information Technology (IT) fee includes a PC laptop rental, Microsoft Office Suite and other required software, IT support and training, classroom collaboration tools, cloud storage and backup, content filter protection and wireless internet capabilities.
(10) The Damage Deposit covers loss or damage to the laptop, books, musical instruments, and other equipment assigned to a student. It also covers damage to school/homestay properties caused by a student. An invoice will be issued to the parent/guardian of the student with a description of the loss or damage and the amount charged and is payable immediately.
(11) Medical Insurance includes 3 months of Private Insurance followed by the B.C. Medical Services Plan for those on a valid study permit. Coverage varies, please consult for details.
(12) Additional school uniform items are charged on a per item basis.
(13) July Summer Course Fee includes, Tuition, Boarding, Activity, and IT fee.
(14) A Graduation fee is charged during the semester when a student is required to participate in graduation activities including ceremony, dinner, trip, yearbook and other souvenirs.
(15) The Homestay Program fee covers room and board provided by a homestay family selected and supervised by Bodwell. Any additional nights of stay will be charged at $40 per night. Hot lunches are provided by the School Cafeteria on all instructional days.
(16) The Airport Pick-up/Drop-off fee is for one trip between the Vancouver Airport and School/homestay family.
(17) After the first two semesters, fees are paid semester-by-semesterno less than 60 calendar days before the start of the returning semester. Late payment of fees incurs a 5% surcharge.